Founders


I am Drewdolph Valerie, more fondly known as Pastor Dolph, Bro. Dolph or just Dolph. I responded to the Lord's invitation to salvation at the age of 12. At the age of 16 I responded to another call to surrender my life to ministry. I have been preaching and teaching the word of God ever since. I have functioned in various areas within the church in youth leadership, men leadership, church leadership, associate pastor, assistant pastor, Bible Study teacher, musician, worship team, Sunday school class teacher among others. My first foray into formal ministry studies was at a Bible School in St.Thomas. Then the Lord opened a door for me to go further and I obtained my degree in Christian Ministry at the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. After completing my studies I returned to St. Thomas to pastor a church there. After that tenure I served at the Frenchtown Evangelistic Assembly as Pastor's assistant to the Senior Pastor, Pastor Edward Magras. I've been in ministry for the past 28 years and counting and been an ordained minister for over 20 years. Currently I reside in Dominica, West Indies serving as pastor of the Morne Prosper Pentecostal Church for the past 8 years and District Missions Director of the Dominica District of PAWI(Pentecostal Assemblies of the West Indies). I am a registered Marriage Officer in Dominica as well. I am the husband of my beloved one wife in whom I am well pleased and the father of our two awesome boys.


I am Jennifer C. Valerie, wife of one husband, Dolph Valerie. I gave my life to the Lord at age 19. I have been involved in various areas of ministry including youth, women, Sunday school, worship and prayer. My God-given name is Abigail. God spoke that name to me during one of my times in His presence. Abigail is referred to in 1 Samuel 25:3 as being of "good understanding and beautiful countenance". That's me. We homeschool our two sons and I enjoy being a keeper at home and partner to my husband. I also serve as the District Christian Education Coordinator of the Dominica District of PAWI(Pentecostal Assemblies of the West Indies) as well as General Director of  Christian Education over the entire denomination. I sit as the secretary of the Dominica Association of Evangelical Churches and am also the Administrative pastor at our home church, the Morne Prosper Pentecostal Church. I've been in ministry for over 20 years and gained my license to minister in 2017, became an ordained minister in 2020.

Our first born is Judah Andrew Darius Valerie.  He was born to us on September 16, 2002 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Judah means God will lead among other things. Andrew means manly. Darius means one who upholds the good. His full name therefore means 'God will lead the manly one who upholds the good'. We call him Judah which speaks into his life every time he hears it the fact that God will lead him. He ministers as a drummer and sound technician at the church and is currently one of the lead drummers. He also helps in any area of ministry he's called upon to.

Our second son is David Abdiel Jeremiah Valerie. He was born to us on September 16, 2003 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Yep, same day as his brother exactly one year later. David means beloved. Abdiel means servant of God. Jeremiah means appointed by Jehovah. His full name therefore means 'Beloved servant of God appointed by Jehovah'. We call him Jeremiah which daily speaks into his life the fact that he is appointed by Jehovah. He's currently ministers with the worship ministry at the church as a vocalist and having learned to play keyboard some time back is looking at playing with the worship team.  He also helps in any area of ministry he is called upon to.


The Valerie family has chosen to take the path of full-time ministry because we believe that this is the path our Heavenly Father chose for us. We aim to please Him first and foremost. His wish is our command. We minister as pastors of the Morne Prosper Pentecostal Church and in the areas of pre-marital guidance, marriage intervention, marriage enrichment, deliverance and deeper life conference speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment